1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: https://livolink.com.
- The service operator and personal data administrator is: LivoLINK Sp. z o.o., al. Witosa 3, 20-315 Lublin
- Operator’s email contact address: Contact form
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending newsletters
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Handling enquiries via the form
- Processing ordered services
- Debt collection
- Presentation of quotes or information
- The Portal performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies in the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The sites for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator key can read them. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works in a one-way direction – it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: dhosting.pl
4.Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to recipients such as:
- hosting companies operating on a delegated basis
- payment operators
- operators of an online chat solution
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. regarding accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- their erasure,
- restriction of their processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, within the scope of the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The service may record information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the linking of the data in the form with the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. In each case, the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
Information concerning user behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies must be enabled.
8. Information on cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time when they were stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The Service operator is the entity placing and accessing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a User’s session on the Website (after logging in), meaning that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
- for the purposes set out above under “Essential marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies — detailed information on this subject is contained in the help files or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We must advise you that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult (or in extreme cases impossible) to use websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: